Upholstery plays a big role in the look and feel of your home, so it is important that you take care of it! Clean upholstery not only makes your living space more inviting but also can extend the life of furniture. It can be difficult to make sure fabrics stay clean on your own, especially when actively used pieces like couches still attract dirt, dust, oils and other particles over time. Professional upholstery cleaning provides many benefits such as removing deep-rooted stains and enhancing air quality – read on to learn why Reno and Northern Nevada residents should consider hiring the experts at Evergreen Carpet Care to keep your carpets and furniture in top condition!
Here’s five reasons to have your upholstery professionally cleaned:
- Improve the look and feel of your upholstery: Professional upholstery cleaning is a great way to restore and maintain the look and feel of your furniture’s fabric. With regular cleaning, dirt and allergens can be removed from the fabric which will help keep it looking good for longer periods of time. This will also help to prevent premature fabric wear and tear.
- Remove unpleasant odors: Professional upholstery cleaning can help to remove unpleasant odors from furniture due to pet accidents, smoke, or other sources of contamination. The steam and detergents used by the professionals at Evergreen Carpet Care can help to eradicate these odors. By keeping up with this type of cleaning, you can freshen your furniture’s fabric and make it smell clean and inviting once again.
- Improve indoor air quality: Your furniture’s fabric can act as a filter for dust, dander, pollen, and other airborne particles which can have a negative impact on your health. Some common examples are issues with allergies and asthma flare-ups. With regular professional upholstery cleaning, these harmful contaminants can be removed from the fabric and help to improve indoor air quality in your home. This will make your home a more welcoming environment for all guests.
- Prevent long-term damage: The professional upholstery cleaners at Evergreen Carpet Care use special tools and techniques to not only deep clean the fabric, but also ensure that no damage is done to delicate fabrics. Our cleaners use detergents and other treatments that are specifically designed for the type of fabric you have in order to prevent damage. This can help prevent permanent staining, color fading, and other long-term damage. Consider scheduling regular professional cleaning as your furniture’s long-term protection plan.
- Increase the lifespan of your upholstery: Professional upholstery cleaning can significantly increase the life of your furniture’s fabric and help you avoid the cost of replacing it before its time. Regular cleaning can also help to keep your furniture looking new for years to come. Not only can regular professional upholstery cleaning sustain the life of your upholstery, but it can also help save money in the long run.
Call the experts at Evergreen Carpet Care for your Northern Nevada upholstery cleaning needs!
Overall, professional upholstery cleaning is an effective and efficient way to maintain and improve the look and feel of your furniture’s fabric as well as enhance the quality of indoor air in your home. It can also help you to save money in the long run by increasing the life of your upholstery and preventing long-term damage. So, keep your furniture looking fresh, clean, and “good as new” with regular professional upholstery cleaning from Evergreen Carpet Care!
If you’re looking for an experienced professional upholstery cleaner in Reno, Sparks, Carson City, or the surrounding Northern Nevada areas, call Evergreen Carpet Care and make your appointment today!